- To qualify for the Accelerator program you must be the owner or founder of an operating business with gross yearly revenues between $250,000 – $1 million.
- Qualification, however, does not ensure admission into the program. All applicants must follow the application process and are subject to approval by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization.
- Complete an application
- Verify sales criteria
- Meet with an Atlanta EO Chapter Accelerator Program Coordinator
- Be formally approved into the program
- Pay the program fee, prorated to your start date
Pricing: Tuition for the Accelerator Program is $2,200 per year per participant. This fee grants you access to a tremendous amount of resources to facilitate your business growth including:
- Monthly meetings within your established Accelerator accountability group
- Four quarterly learning events
- Ongoing networking opportunities and events
- Access to many Atlanta EO Chapter learning and social event